[Audio] Frank Edward - You Are Good - Nitegist Home of Eccentric News, Entertainment ,Music, Gossip and Gist

Breaking

Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2018

[Audio] Frank Edward - You Are Good

Audiaocktown Music boss,Frank Edwards releases a new spirit lifting worship song christened ‘You Are Good’.
I had a dream and I was saying these words in a room with very bright light, I couldn’t see anything but lights..
I could sense that there is someone on the other side of the bright light.. I literally woke up with tears in my eyes .. and I’ve been recording this song since I had that dream..
I just wanna share that experience with you. Be blessed.
Listen, download and share below

Download mp 3: Frank Edward - you are good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here

Search This Blog

Pages